A talented multi-instrumentalist focusing primarily on saxophone, accordion & keyboards, Chris is versed in a variety of styles and genres beyond American (jazz, funk, rock, pop & jam band), with experience and interest in Jamaican (ska & reggae), Latin (Mexican regional & latin jazz), Near Eastern (Arabic, Turkish), and Eastern European (Balkan & Roma) musics.
Chris has worked one-on-one with other songwriters to help create new music and as an instrumental composer for hire. He is also available for session work, audio editing and production assistance, transcription and notation, as well lessons in performance and theory.
Please listen to the demo reel located in the demos tab to hear some of Chris’s previous work. Otherwise, he can be contacted privately custom demos.
- Engineers War: Parachute Aide (soon to be released)
- Engineers War: The Big Escape (soon to be released)
- Snowglobe Princess (2013, Butterbrains Ent.)
- Endless Asteroids (2012, sindustries)
- EyeCue (2007, RightSprite)
- Phoozl Photo IQ Quiz (2008)
- Frog Fractions (Twinbeard Studios)
- GoWaku (2003)
- CandyCatchup (2004)
- ESPN National Hockey Night (2000)
- Mia Hamm Soccer Shootout (2000)
- Toki Tori (2001)
- Forbidden Forest (1999)
- Super Huey III (1999)
- 3D Missile Madness (1999)
- Safari Kongo (2000)